Simple Steps to Become a Filmmaker:-
- Write a script for film or hire some to do it for you.
- Hire actors from Pakistan entertainment industry or any other.
- Record all the film season according to the script.
- Edit your filmed videos and audio.
Since 2007, however, Karachi has largely overtaken Lahore in Urdu film productions. The word “Lollywood” was coined in the summer of 1989 in Glamour magazine as a portmanteau of “Lahore” and “Hollywood”, published from Karachi, by gossip columnist Saleem Nasir.
Pakistani film called:-
Skills you need to be a Director:-
- Strategic Thinking. Directors need to review their strategies to identify possible vulnerabilities, such as a potential takeover, availability of large cash balances and under-performing divisions.
- Decision Making.
- Analysis and Use of Information.
Becoming a movie director is not hard at all. You just write a story, take a camera and start filming. … Becoming a great movie director is a bit more difficult. Because therefore you have to be constantly improving and be willing to learn from your previous mistakes.
Pakistan’s best film directors:-
- Nadeem Beyg. Director (Jawani Phir Nahi Ani)
- Bilal Lashari. Cinematographer (Waar)
- Shoaib Mansoor. Director (Bol)
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy. Producer (Saving Face)
- Nabeel Qureshi. Director (Actor in Law)
- Yasir Jaswal. Director (Jalaibee)
- Asim Abbasi. Director (Cake)
- Afia Nathaniel. Producer (Dukhtar)