For an outsider, the dream of working in film industry is next to attaining nirvana. In a country of more than billion people, making a space for yourself in the film industry is extremely tough, if not impossible. Thousands land up in Pakistan every day to pursue their dreams and thousands return without realising them.
Acting a Skill or Talent:-
As for natural talent, it certainly helps to be born with the ability to perform. But acting is also something that can be learned and mastered through lots of practice. Like any skill, it can be taught. With passion and perseverance, you can be a great acto, even if it doesn’t come naturally.
Jobs do actors do on the side:-
- Virtual / Personal Assistant. This is a rewarding position for actors, especially if you can do this on-the-go.
- Brand Ambassador.
- Waiting tables / Bartending.
- Dog walking.
- Personal Trainor.
Actors do when not working:-
Most struggling actor in Bollywood:-
Hard to become a Hollywood actor:-
Why do most actors fail?
Tips to Become Actor in Pakistani Drama Film:-
- First Step: to Join Film Industry or Drama. Get your Parent permission.
- Second Step: to Join Showbiz.
- Third Step: Keep some money with you.
- Step four: Keep your Energy Boosted, Never Give up.
- Do some practice at Home.
- Step six: Use Social Media.
- Make your own Video production company.
Struggles of Top Pakistani Celebrities:-
This list contains the names of all those top celebrities who worked hard to get where they are today and fought hard to get this position. And most importantly, these are the celebrities who were brave enough to share their stories with the world. Their stories are heartwarming as well as inspiring.
- Imran Ashraf
- Zahid Ahmed
- Hina Altaf
- Mohsin Abbas Haider
- Sanam Marvi
- Agha Ali