Bushra Ansari is a Pakistani actress, comedian, singer and playwright who started her career as a child performer in the 1950s. Ansari won numerous awards during her career, including the Presidential Pride of Performance Award in 1989 for her contributions to the arts of Pakistan.
Born 15 May 1956(age 64)
Karachi , Sindh, Pakistan
Occupation Actress, Singer, Producer, Writer, Model
Years Active 1965_present
Spouse(s) Iqbal Ansari (divorced) Current Husband: Iqbal Hussain
Relatives Ahmad Bashir ( Father)
Asma Abbas (Sister)
Sumbul Shahid ( Sister0
Honours Pride of Performence(1989)
Ansari’s first dramatic acting role was in one of Iqbal Ansari’s productions. She also appeared on PTV’s most-watched shows, including Angan Terha, Show Time, Show Sha, Rang Tarang, Emergency Ward and the sketch comedy TV series Fifty Fifty.
- In year 2013 a Telefilm “Abhi To Main Jawan Hoon”
- In 2015 as Zoya’s Mother in film ” Jawani Phir Nahi Ani”
- In 2016 as Nadir’s Mother in “Ho Mann Jahaan”
- In 2013 “Ghoonghat”
- In 2014 ” Hoo Bahoo”
- In 2015 ” Mohay Bhool Gaye Sawariya”
- In 2017 “Khala Garam Masala”
- In 2018 “Mai Cheemi ka Faisla”
Awards and honors:-
- Iconic Women from Pakistan at Hum Women Leader Awards
- In 2020, she got sitar-e-imtiaz.